BE READY FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENT
Your Ultimate Opportunity in The Indonesia Largest Solar Power & PV Technologies Trade Exhibition in 2021
25.000 Trade & Professional Visitors
- Solartech Indonesia has been proved as ASEAN’s Largest trade show for Solar Power & PV Technologies.
- Solartech Indonesia is the only dedicated International trade exhibition to focus on Solar Power & PV technologies in Indonesia.
- Network with collegagues, exchanging ideas and views on the latest trends and developments in solar power technology industry.
- Meet and do business with the world class suppliers from the world.
- An excellent opportunity to create brand awareness and enchange your image.
The market potential for installing Rooftop Solar PV reaches over 116 GWp. Indonesian government has set a target to achieve a 23 percent share of renewable energy in the country’s energy mix by 2025. To achieve the target, the government is pushing the development of Solar Energy utilizations:
- Implementation Regulation on Rooftop Solar PV Plants Usage Issued
- Rooftop Solar Panels to be installed on all government building, state-owner office and school (Great Jakarta, Central Java and East Java are ready to be the Province of Solar Power)
- Over 2500 villages to be installed Solar PV Stations until 2020
- PT. PLNwill deploy Solar PV on 1,000 islands with total capacity up to 5 GW.
- PT. PLNtargets to install over 3 GW of Rooftop Solar PV until 2025
and many other PV Projects from private companies.
WHO WE ARE
We are GEM INDONESIA – The International Leading Specialized Trade Event Organizer based in Jakarta, Indonesia. GEM Indonesia is a professional and leading organizer for international specialized trade exhibitions based in Indonesia.
A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH
Solartech Indonesia 2021 will take place from 30 March – 01 April 2021 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta – Indonesia. The show will return to present more powerful and international platform as ASEAN’s Largest & Most Influential Trade Show for Solar PV & Energy Storage.
The show will be held together with INALIGHT 2021, Battery & Energy Storage 2021, Cable & Wire Indonesia 2021, PowerGen & Renewable Energy Indonesia 2021 and Smart Home+City Indonesia 2021 to serve as one of the ASEAN’s most prospective one-stop exhibition for solar power, energy storage (battery), lighting, smart city technology, cable and electrical equipment under one roof. This is an opportunity not-to-be missed by key industry players and key decision makers to network as well as explore their business.
JA Solar is the number 1 in the production of PV Solar cells which are the main components of solar panel. In Indonesia market, we hope we can do the same thing. The expo is a very good platform and this year’s traffic is very busy, starting from first day, we already received many prospect buyers for solar rooftop and solar farm. We will work to attend next Solartech Indonesia.Mr. Pavel ZhengSenior Sales Manager of JA Solar Holding Co.,Ltd
SEDAYU is a leading EPC for renewable energy that has built more than 200 solar PV projects in Indonesia since 2009. We join Solartech Indonesia every year and we always get many suppliers, principals, and a list of new potentials to develop solar technology in Indonesia during exhibition. I hope to you again in Solartech Indonesia 2020Mr. Fendi LiemManaging Director of SEDAYU
BayWa. Re Indonesia is a German EPC Company that focuses on investing in the renewable energy projects and that is meanly on PV solar utility scale, rooftop PV with the great new regulation in Indonesia. We are very happy to join in this trade fair and the remainder experience on the first day a lot of interested party, clients, and potential developers that we can works together. Look at Indonesia as a large potential margin market. Nothing easiest, but it is huge country of many opportunities. And I hope to be welcome again in Solartech Indonesia 2020 next year.Mr. Bjoern HeidrichCountry Director of PT. BayWa. Re. Indonesia
In this exhibition we focusing on promoted the new ministerial regulation about rooftop solar panel plan number 49 in 2018. The visitors of this exhibition were those who already understood solar energy and indeed sought information in other regulations or technical information about solar energy in Indonesia. Thank you.Mr. Ridho ArisyadiInvest and Teamwork Analyst of Ministry of ESDM and Energy Conservation
Applying For Visas Before Arrival.
Citizens of countries not included on a Visa-Free or Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) list must apply for a visa overseas before arriving in Indonesia. Citizens of any country wishing to stay more than 30 days must also apply for an appropriate visa at the their nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Indonesia. Contact us if you need assistant. Read more.
OFFICIAL FREIGHT FORWARDER
We also have provide two fine cargo / freight forwarder to help you bring your best product to the show.
• PT. Agility (Fairs & Events)
• PT. Vissasa Parama Nati
Our partners will provide you professional service and support. For more information, click here.
We have provide two hotel partners:
• Holiday Inn Express Jakarta International Expo ( 3 Star )
• Best Western Plus Kemayoran ( 4 Star )
Rest assure, hotel located close from the venue address, easy access for transportation and good food. For more info about our hotel partners, click here.