BE READY FOR OUR UPCOMING EVENT
Your Ultimate Opportunity in The Indonesia Largest Solar Power & PV Technology Trade Exhibition in 2021
25.000 Trade & Visitors
- Solartech Indonesia has been proved as Indonesia’s largest trade show for solar power & PV technology.
- Solartech Indonesia has been recognized the professional show of choice for solar power & PV technology.
- Make new business contacts and generate new sales leads in Solartech Indonesia.
- Build a valuable database of new prospects.
- Raise your company’s profile and increase brand awareness.
- Launch new products and services into the marketplace.
- Network with colleguaes, exchanging ideas and views on the latest industry trends and developments.
Reflecting on the big success of Solartech Indonesia 2019 and the huge potential of Indonesia solar power market, the 7th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2021 from 30 March – 01 April 2021 at the JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta will be expanded up to 35% of exhibition area. The exhibition will be held in conjunction with INALIGHT 2021, Electrical Building Indonesia 2021, Battery Indonesia 2021, Smart Home & City 2021and Cable & Wire Indonesia 2021 to serve as one of the ASEAN’s most prospective one-stop exhibitions for solar power, energy storage (battery), lighting, smart city technology , cable and electrical equipment under one roof. This is an opportunity not-to-be missed by the key industry players and key decision makers to network as well as explore their business.
- Indonesia’s equatorial location an asset for solar energy projects.
- PLN’s Power Development Plan 2016-2025 – Additional generation capacity totals 80.5 GW over the period 2016-2025 or an average increase of 8.1 GW per year. More capacity is needed to meet the target of 25% of RE sources in the electricity mix by 2025.
- Over 2,500 Villages Will be Installed Solar Panel from 2019-2020 President Joko Widodo has signed a Presidential Regulation (Perpres) on the installation of solar panels for some isolated villages.
- The Sumatera Island PV Project Plant by PT. PLN (Persero) – PT. PLN (Persero) intends to select a Project Sponsor to develop the Sumatera Solar PV Plant Project with total capacity 167.58 MWp.
A BIG OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH
SOLARTECH Indonesia 2021– bringing you to the Indonesia Solar Power Projects
Reflecting on the big success of Solartech Indonesia 2019 and the huge potential of Indonesia solar power market, the 7th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2021 from 30 March – 01 April 2021 at the JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta will be expanded up to 35% of exhibition area. The exhibition will be held in conjunction with INALIGHT 2021, Electrical Building Indonesia 2021, Battery Indonesia 2021, Smart Home & City 2021and Cable & Wire Indonesia 2021to serve as one of the ASEAN’s most prospective one-stop exhibitions for solar power, energy storage (battery), lighting, smart city technology , cable and electrical equipment under one roof. This is an opportunity not-to-be missed by the key industry players and key decision makers to network as well as explore their business.
SOLARTECH INDONESIA Team
JA Solar is the number 1 in the production of PV Solar cells which are the main components of solar panel. In Indonesia market, we hope we can do the same thing. The expo is a very good platform and this year’s traffic is very busy, starting from first day, we already received many prospect buyers for solar rooftop and solar farm. We will work to attend next Solartech Indonesia.JA SolarMr. Pavel Zheng, Senior Sales Manager of JA Solar Holding Co.,Ltd
SEDAYU is a leading EPC for renewable energy that has built more than 200 solar PV projects in Indonesia since 2009. We join Solartech Indonesia every year and we always get many suppliers, principals, and a list of new potentials to develop solar technology in Indonesia during exhibition. I hope to you again in Solartech Indonesia 2020SEDAYUMr. Fendi Liem, Managing Director of SEDAYU
BayWa. Re Indonesia is a German EPC Company that focuses on investing in the renewable energy projects and that is meanly on PV solar utility scale, rooftop PV with the great new regulation in Indonesia. We are very happy to join in this trade fair and the remainder experience on the first day a lot of interested party, clients, and potential developers that we can works together. Look at Indonesia as a large potential margin market. Nothing easiest, but it is huge country of many opportunities. And I hope to be welcome again in Solartech Indonesia 2020 next year.BayWaMr. Bjoern Heidrich, Country Director of PT. BayWa. Re. Indonesia
In this exhibition we focusing on promoted the new ministerial regulation about rooftop solar panel plan number 49 in 2018. The visitors of this exhibition were those who already understood solar energy and indeed sought information in other regulations or technical information about solar energy in Indonesia. Thank you.Ministry of ESDMMr. Ridho Arisyadi, Invest and Teamwork Analyst of Ministry of ESDM and Energy Conservation
Applying For Visas Before Arrival.
Citizens of countries not included on a Visa-Free or Visa-On-Arrival (VOA) list must apply for a visa overseas before arriving in Indonesia. Citizens of any country wishing to stay more than 30 days must also apply for an appropriate visa at the their nearest Indonesian Embassy or Consulate before traveling to Indonesia. Contact us if you need assistant. Read more.
OFFICIAL FREIGHT FORWARDER
We also have provide two fine cargo / freight forwarder to help you bring your best product to the show.
• PT. Agility (Fairs & Events)
• PT. Vissasa Parama Nati
Our partners will provide you professional service and support. For more information, click here.
We have provide two hotel partners:
• Holiday Inn Express Jakarta International Expo ( 3 Star )
• Best Western Plus Kemayoran ( 4 Star )
Rest assure, hotel located close from the venue address, easy access for transportation and good food. For more info about our hotel partners, click here.